Pages

Friday 2 November 2018

The Exam!

17/10/18 Wednesday

On Wednesday I flew down to Palmerston North to sit an exam. I was very nervous after seeing over 100 boys there.

The principal introduced himself to us and then took us to the gym. When we were in the gym we sat at a desk that had our name and school name on it. When everyone was seated the principal gave us instructions and advice for our test before we started.

The test was so long that it took nearly one hour for each test. There were four subjects, math, reading, reasoning and writing. I tried my hardest and got through a lot of the questions. I think the hardest subject was reasoning because there were some problems in there that I have not learnt yet but hoping to learn it at that school.

After the exam I waited outside for my uncle and then went home.

>_<

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.