Pages

Tuesday 28 August 2018

Tonga!

Image result for Tonga flag imageIn the Holidays I went to Tonga with my nana to visit her family. She wanted to visit her brother who passed away in 2017. In Tonga we slept over her sisters house with her sons and her daughters. I hung out with my cousin. He is 14 years old and I'm taller than him. We have a lot in common such as gaming and singing (well I like to listen to songs and him singing) and we also hang out with my uncles' son who is my nana's brothers' son. We liked to go to the shop to buy credit so we can buy data for the phone to watch YouTube videos and play games.

When my nana's family arrived we all went to the graveyard to visit her dead brother. After that we went back home and just talked and played games.

And that was what I did in Tonga.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.