Pages

Friday 3 November 2017

In The Holidays😀

The school holidays were amazing. I did many things in the holidays. I played games, watched movies, hang out with my cousins and my uncle came from Palmerston North. I was so excited for the holidays and I missed school a little.

Every morning I play on my PS3 console with my friends, cousins, auntie and my uncle. It's so much fun playing with them. when it's night time I like to stay up and play games and watch netflex and yotube.

After 1 week my uncle went back to Palmerston North to go to work. He works in the army with his girlfriend Camball. He has 2 children, both girls and ones 5 and the other is 2. They are so cute. I wish the holidays could last longer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.