Pages

Thursday 31 August 2017

Technocraft(Graphics!) Drawing

Today we are no longer doing cooking because we changed. The year 8's are doing building in with Mr Grundy and the year 7's are doing graphics. I was so excited that we are doing graphics. When we were at graphics our teacher was Miss Kasipale. She was our realiever for Mr Stag. She told us to draw our name 6 cm's high and the words must be 6 cm's long. When we started the art, Mr Stag came and took over for Miss Kasipale. Well we were working he was helping some of our students that don't know how to do art drawing. I started off making a snake for my S and I made a penguin for my O. The penguin was spray painting on the L which looked like a wall but in 3d. My 2nd O was a egg in a nest and my M was wood forming a table. My N was wood stacked up in to three and my O was Earth. Well I was working I saw Mr Stag talking in a barney voice. We were all laughing and singing along with him. It was amazing. By the time I finished my art work Mr Reid came and said it's time to get back on the bus and go back to school. We said our goodbyes and then went back to the school. And that's what we did at Graphics!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.